Augments are modifiers you can apply to weapons, armor, and other equipment.
Ranged Weapon Augments
- If the bullets miss a zombie, they bounce back for a few meters before hitting the ground.
- +1.5 meters of bouncing per level.
- The bullets will have a chance to stun a zombie for 0.65 seconds.
- 2.5% chance for a zombie to suffer concussion every level.
- Only availabe for rocket launchers, except Gebirgskanone. The projectiles will home in on the nearest zombie.
- +10% turning speed for rockets. They will also get a 100 Px detection range and will home in on zombies within the area.
- Extends the duration of DoT or attachments' skill or effect
- +10% duration/level
- Makes the weapon full auto. More augs make it work like overclocked.
- decreases spread by 5% per augment level.
Selective Fire (semi-auto/burst-fire)
- 4 Aug levels max
- each level adds a round to "burst", at level 1, 2 round, level 2, 3 round, and level 3 4 round burst.
- at level 4, it becomes full-auto
- delay between bursts are same as fire rate of the weapon
- if weapon is already burst fire, it would simply become full-auto for 1st aug
Heavy Shells is an augment for any weapon that uses shell-based projectiles.
- +17.5% Damage and piercing per level.
- -5% ROF per level.
Piercing isn't applied to explosions, only to the projectile itself.
Melee Weapon Augments
- Rips flesh from the bodies of zombies, making them bleed.
- +2 seconds of bleeding per level.
- Increases pierce of melee weapon.
- (Same as Piercing for ranged weapons)
- Increases Critical hit rate.
- (Same as pinpoint for ranged weapons)
- Increases reach of melee +5% per level
- +5% Damage per level.
- -2.5% Swing speed per level.
- Boosts defense of affected armor piece when at 5% health or lower.
- +5% Defense per level.
- Gives energy Protection.
- +4% chance, +0.2 sec duration of concussion on hit per level