C-7, or simply stinger, was invented around the same time as C-14 Gauss Rifle did. It was originally intended to be heavy-duty backup pistol like Z50. However, they realized the problem with heavy gear, adding up armor's original weight and C-14, it was already enough. Therefore, Stinger was re-invented into lightweight, backup assault weapon. Reduced weight is also present on mags, which is simply skeletonized and loaded up with standard pistol ammo. Recent improvements such as of 3084, it is much biologically fit and can be duel-wielded easily.
Stinger is a very solid and decent sidearm, appearing around CM 205 does, for quick escapes but still providing excellent firepower, exceeding even CM 205. It is most suitable for quickly killing weak zombies and escaping dangerous zones. However, its lack of firepower, as expected from a pistol, makes it not ideal for MLGing. Still, it is superb pistol as it gives movement buff as well as excellent firepower and melee buff.
- 2348 - Early conception created, as "heavy" model
- 2353 - Model modified to be lightweight and mobile
- 2463 - Project started
- 2478 - Began manufacturing for military, militia, and mercs
- 2379 - Semi-auto variant created
- 2498 - Restricts use of full-auto variant outside of military
- 2503 - Terran Dominion opens weapon to public purchase
- 2787 - Military variant applies rail-gun technology to increase power
- 2954 - All variants opened to public
- 2963 - Mag size increased from 15 to 25
- 2964 - Added bayonet, adjustable pull-stock, and laser sight for better performance