The CM 702 Singularity is a disc launcher made by Critical Mass.
the Singularity charges over a short time (by holding down the mouse) then shoots out a giant black disc. the disc moves slowly but sucks in any zombies that it gets near. charging it for longer will result in a bigger disc shot.
the Singularity does no damage by itself - it needs to suck in zombies to do damage. if more than one zombie (or a zombie and another object like a crate) is being sucked in by the disc, it does damage over time to all of the zombies. the disc also bounces off of things and will damage zombies when it bounces.
- damages zombies by 110 * (x-1) per second (x is the total number of zombies sucked in) RED version does double damage and BLACK version does triple.
- disc can bounce up to 3 times and deals 300 damage per bounce. RED version does double damage and BLACK version does triple.
- disc radius is 0.5m+0.25xm (x is how long the gun is charged in seconds). radius can be increased with enlarged augment.
- can be charged for up to 2 seconds. maximum charge time can be increased with overclocked augment.
- disc moves at 5 m/s.
- holds 8 shots.
- reloads over 3.5 seconds.
- movement penalty is -25%.
- uses regular disc launcher ammo.