Similar to the CM Gigavolt, with more damage and another damage type. At the cost of reloading, movement, and rate of fire. The CM Gigavolt would be an amazing crowd control, with the damage over time taking out any survivors.
- Arcing mechanics.
- 2 different damage type.
- Low RpS.
- Movement penalty above average.
- Long reload time and small clip.
Recommended augments are...
- Deadly; for obvious reasons.
- Tenacious, as the CM Gigaburn's power comes from the DoT(damage over time). Also deals more damage with the same amount of ammo.
- Overclocked will improve dps, and stacks the DoT even more.
- Adaptive is pretty useful, and cheap. Necessary for Nightmare Mode.
- Piercing; for easy crowd control. Increases damage too, due to arcing mechanics. More targets zapped = more damage per target.