The Colossal is a super boss that appears only in the special event; Lunar Base.
Tanky and hard-hitting, it does have one major flaw; speed. It starts off with -50% movement speed.
Very easy to run circles around it.
The hp for the Colossal scales with the game.
Million(match level)*0.8 = health for the Colossal.
Example, a level 400 game. 400 * million = 400,000,000.
400,000,000 * 0.8 = 320,000,000.
So, the maximum hp in this case would be 320,000,000.
- Maelstrom. Fires projectiles in a ring at once. Bounces around, like a disc thrower. 200 damage per projectile. The amount of projectiles launched depends on the number of players. 15 projectiles per player.
- Homing Missiles. 1,200. 500 over 2 seconds. Radius of 3 meters. It homes onto the target.
- Beam. Fire a single, weak stream of . 250 damage, 25 RpS. Lasts for 10 seconds.
- Beam of Babil. 65K of pure damage. Ignores all types of resistances. Tough Body or Die another Day will not protect against it. 1 pierce. Locks-on to the target. Can not miss the chosen target. Cooldown of 1.5 seconds.
- Nova Blast. 15m. 3K damage. Can possible stun players with a 20% chances. Stun lasts for 5 seconds.
- Power Smite. 5K damage. Can attack four times at once for a total of 20K damage.
- Attempts to chase down a player. Spams Homing Missiles.
- At 95%, begins Beam and Maelstrom endless until the next phase. Speed picked up to -10%.
- At 90%, speed is picked up to 25%. The ability to ram is now possible. Ram doubles the movement speed, and charges into a player.
- At 85%, speed will be increased to 60%. Now able to use "Beam of Babil".
- At 80%, starts a regeneration of 500 hp/second. Infinite duration. Also buffs resistances to 90% globally.
- At 75%, boost speed up to 80%. Damage of attacks are also boosted by 5% more.
- At 70%, enable ability to invulnerable. Take no form of damage for 15 seconds. Cooldown of 1.5 minutes.
- At 60%, increase spawn cap of both bladers and scouts by 5. Also increases usage of Maelstrom.
- At 20%, instantly recovers back to 80%.