The HVM 005 B-Class HTD is an assault rifle manufactured by HVM's High Technology Division. Outwardly, the 005B-HTD greatly resembles the standard HVM 005G, but the two weapons behave much unlike one another, with the 005G being a traditional assault rifle and the 005B-HTD instead being a burst-fire assault rifle.
The 005B-HTD is best compared to the Raptor; while the 005B-HTD has a greater damage potential and a slightly faster reload, the Raptor is more mobile and has a larger capacity.
- Deals 160 damage per shot. The [RED] variant increases damage to 280. Deals Physical damage.
- Pierces two zombies. The [RED] variant pierces three zombies.
- Fires a five-round burst at 20 RPS per mouse click.
- Clip size of 50 rounds.
- Fires two bursts per second.
- Takes 2.30 seconds to reload.
- -10.0% movement penalty.
- Ammunition costs 80 credits for 200 rounds of ammunition, or 320 credits for 200 rounds of High Damage ammunition. The [RED] variant multiplies ammunition costs by a factor of ten.