|- HVM MPG-HTD -|
|Have an image of the HVM MPG-HTD?|
Then please upload it!
|Total DoT/Projectile [?]||Varies|
|Rate of Fire||4|
|Area of Effect||2.5|
|Weapon Class||Rocket Launcher|
|Ammo Cost||1200, 12000, 14400|
The HVM MPG-HTD is a powerful, if unpredictable, rocket launcher manufactured by HVM's High Technology Division. A general improvement over the original MPG, the MPG-HTD has the additional advantage (or disadvantage) of multiple damage types.
Each rocket fired by the MPG is given random percentages of Physical, Toxic, and Cryo Thermal damage. How much percentage of each in the rocket is shown after the rocket explodes - Physical aligned rockets have red explosions, Toxic aligned have green, Thermal aligned have blue, and Electric aligned have white/purple. The more intense the color, the higher the percentage of the damage type.
- 1000 damage per rocket, 2400 in the [RED] variant, spread across all damage types randomly. For every percentage point of damage done in Thermal or Toxic damage, 5 (12 in the [RED] variant) of these damage points are turned into damage over time effects.
- Hits up to 20 zombies with the blast. Blast radius is 2.5 metres.
- Full automatic firing mode. Four rounds per second.
- Two-shot clip. Reload speed is 1.70 seconds.
- Movement penalty is -15.0%.
- Ammunition cost is 1500 credits for 50 rockets, or 6000 credits for 50 High Damage rockets. [RED] variant multiplies cost by ten.