Basic Summary Edit
The Kaizen Accelerator is a sniper rifle, and is also classified as a railgun. It deals massive damage and has massive pierce at the cost of nearly every other stat. 1 unique thing about this railgun is that all enemies hit will be knocked back by 1 meter. Due to the massive recoil made by this gun, the user will get knocked back 10 meters for every shot fired.
Developer: Kaizen Corp.
Playing Style Edit
The Accelerator is designed for long range sniping, and should be used by people who like to camp and take out important targets. That means it's most useful for bossing. However, with it's massive damage and 10 pierce, the sniper can also take out lines of zombies from a distance making it a decent supporting weapon. The low cap, relatively high movement penalty, long reload time, and low ROF limit it's close range potential. It's knockback function, increased crit chance, and high damage and pierce will help users prevent enemies from getting close to the player if he chooses to camp. However, he should switch to a pistol (or any lighter weapon) or a mobbing weapon if any enemy gets too close.
Recommended Augs Edit
Deadly:The first choice for nearly all weapons. Allows it to deal more initial damage and lets it kill faster.
Capacity: Another helpful aug, since the clip can be drained in a matter of seconds. Allows it to shoot longer and kill more enemies before reload is needed.
Adaptive: Allows it to kill off Physical resisting zombies easier. Makes it more versatile. It's also a crucial aug for Nightmare Mode.
Race Modded: A viable 4th aug. This is one of the only applications where Race Modded is actually useful. Due to the extremely long reload time, Race Modded can help offset a lot of that pain, and can even save your life.
Pinpoint: Another viable 4th aug. Helps the gun achieve more crits, upping the damage
More Facts Edit
- Railguns use electromagnetic pulses instead of gunpowder to fire the bullet much faster than regular guns. They have a very long range. The bullets can hit targets with extremely overwhelming force.
- The gun this weapon was inspired from: http://tankionline.wikia.com/wiki/Railgun
- Kaizen Corp.'s second sniper rifle
- As rare as a HIKS S300
- Capacity cannot be augmented on this weapon
- The color of the beam emitted by the gun is Blue for the Normal version, Purple for the RED version, and Orange for the BLACK version
- Unlimited range
- Every shot has a 90% chance to stun the player for 2 seconds during recoil. The recoil effect will not be applied in that case. There is also a 25% chance for the player to lose 25% of the player's TOTAL speed when firing the shot and moving at the same time (and if the stun effect did not take place). Please exercise extra caution when using this weapon!