Basic Summary Edit
The Kaizen TriShot is a multi damage shotgun developed and manufactured by Kaizen Corp. It deals MASSIVE initial damage and DOT, at the cost of stats like ROF, lightness, and capacity. What makes it the most unique shotgun is the fact that it deals 3 types of damage, just like the RIA Trident.
Playing Style Edit
Like the HIKS S300 and the Stripper (a toxic shotgun), it's has a simpler playstyle than most guns. Bryan Kwok sums up it's playing style perfectly. He once said this when he reviewed the HIKS S300: "You see zombies, you shoot, they die. If they don't die, fall back one step and shoot. They die." It's best used for bossing and for tightly packed crowds. It's tight spread of the flechettes makes this gun less risky to use for bossing, unlike some guns like the Shotlite Tempest and the HVM 004.
Recommended Augs Edit
Deadly: The first choice for nearly all weapons. Allows it to deal more initial damage and lets it kill faster.
Adaptive: Allows it to kill off physical, thermal, and chemical resisting enemies easier. Makes it more versatile. It's also a crucial aug for Nightmare Mode.
Tenacious: Allowing this weapon to deal more DOT, meaning that when you shoot the zombie, there is a higher chance you can just forget the zombie and let it die, saving bullets fired. This also comes in handy during bossing, especially against fast and pesky enemies like the Necrosis, Runners, and Spitters.
Capacity: A viable 4th aug. Allows it to shoot longer and kill more enemies before reload is needed. This helps with the relatively low capacity the gun has in stock form, as the average player can drain this clip in 2 seconds.
More Facts Edit
- It's one of the only guns to deal more than 1 type of damage
- It's one of the 2 shotguns manufactured by Kaizen Corp. The other being the Kaizen VCS.
- This gun is extremely rare. Feel lucky and happy if you ever find one.
- It's ammo was inspired by the Dragon's Breath incendiary shotgun ammo, which is banned or restricted in many countries.
- Thanks to Hunter-1-2-1 for suggesting suitable materials for the gun's ammunition.