|- Kaizen Viking Battle Axe -|
|Have an image of the Kaizen Viking Battle Axe?|
Then please upload it!
|Ammunition Material||1055 Steel|
1000 (Thrust stab)
2 (Thrust stab)
|Rate of Fire||2 (Slash)
2 (Thrust stab)
50 Thrust stabs
|Reload Time||2 Seconds|
|Firing Mode||Semi auto|
|Weapon Class||Melee weapon|
|Approx. Drop Level||100 (Normal)|
|Ammo Cost||$200 for regular blade sharpening
$600 for high performance blade sharpening
|Single DPS [?]||24000 Slash|
|Overcomes 20% of enemy's physical resistance
Has a range of 3 meters Takes up the sidearm slot
Only Adaptive, Biosynthesis, and Deadly can be augmented on this
There is no RED or BLACK version of this weapon
After using it in 150 games, it will require blade sharpening
It has a 120 degree arc
Hook and Thrust stab will deal Concussion effect to target for 1 second
If the Hook attack is used against a shielder, the shield is rendered useless for 5 seconds.
Left click to slash
Right click to pound
C to stab
V to hook
Basic Summary Edit
The Kaizen Viking Battle Axe is a resurrection of the infamous Viking Battle Axe. The blade is hand forged with 1055 Steel. It has been modified to overcome a portion of the enemy's physical resistance, as well as piercing more enemies. Since it's heavier than the Kaizen Katana and the Kaizen Grosse Messe, it has a slower ROF, a (barely noticeable) 5% movement deduction, longer reload time, more costly to maintain, and more exhausting to use. However, it makes it up with massive damage, 15 pierce, long range, versatility, possible Concussion effect, and shield disabling effect.
Playing Style Edit
All melee weapons should be used only as a backup weapon in situations when ammo runs out or you are reloading. However, this weapon is useful for clearing small to medium sized mobs of zombies in a pinch, with it's high damage and pierce.
Recommended Augs Edit
Deadly: The first choice for nearly all weapons. Allows it to deal more initial damage and lets it kill faster.
Adaptive: Allows it to kill off physical resisting enemies easier. Makes it more versatile. It's also a crucial aug for Nightmare Mode.
Biosynthesis: It will come in handy at regaining health in a pinch. Also, only 3 augments are eligible to be put onto this weapon, so every little bit helps..
More Facts Edit
- These were widely used in Europe
- The blade terminates into 2 points. The longer top point was used for stabbing and finishing off an opponent, the shorter bottom point was used to hook and immobilize the enemy's shield, neck, arms, or legs
- The handle is made from Hickory wood
- If the user doesn't sharpen it, it will be unusable until it's sharpened again.
- It's one of the rarest melee weapons to be dropped in strongboxes.
- It is part of Kaizen Corp.'s "Legends" series of weapons, consisting of revived and improved weapons of well known weapons from the past.
- This is what it's based of: http://www.coldsteel.com/Product/89VA/VIKING_AXE.aspx