The Mirage is a fully-automatic disc thrower from Shotlite.
The Mirage is an excellent crowd controller weapon from Shotlite. The Mirage is a rare find, be glad you had found one. It acts like all (in this case, the only) disc throwers. It fires blades that pierces through 3(4) zombies at once. Furthermore, the discs can reflect off of walls and slices more zombies from a multitude of angles, making it a great weapon for dealing with Shielders. However, the disc fired will disappear after it has traveled a predetermined distance.
The Mirage more of an upgrade of the Shredder, but much more rarer.
- Lighter by 21%.
- Higher rate of fire/rounds per second than the Shredder.
- Quicker reload time.
- Dropped more earlier.
- Less pierce.
- Smaller clip size.
- Weaker damage per hit.
- More rarer.
Recommended augments are...
- Deadly, to buff the damage.
- Capacity, to boost the clip size, as the clip is rather small. Also allow the users to fire for a longer period of time.
- Adaptive is pretty useful, and cheap, as it will help kill physical-resistance zombies quickly, and spend less ammo.
- Overclocked will improve dps. But be sure to also add capacity if you're going to augment overclock, as it'll drain more rapidly. Plus you'll have to reload more often, making you more vulnerable.
- Pierce will allow more targets be hit with the disks.
- Race Modded will decrease the reloading time, and time of vulnerable. But, due to the 20% reload cap, Race Modded is not as useful as the other augments.
Its name is a reference to the Dassault Mirage III.