|- Pulse Pistol Mk. IV -|
|Total DoT/Projectile [?]||To mechanical|
|Rate of Fire||10 RPS|
|Reload Time||1.8 sec|
|Damage Type|| for dmg|
|Approx. Drop Level||11 |
|Ammo Used [?]||Koprulu Combat Battery|
Pulse Pistol is an late-game pistol invented by Koprulu Marine Supply and modified by Critical Mass for anti-digital strain uses. It has many unique properties and uses same ammo with Pulse Rifle Prototype MK-2.
The pulse pistol have been originally created by civilians of backwater areas of Koprulu for self-defense and animal hunting purposes. However, KMS once put their hands of them and stopped developing. However, an CM engineer got his hands on it on his career trip to the Tarsonis, letting CM re-manufacture and finalize the gun. It has very unique properties for anti-digital strain purposes. Being full-auto, it will not require too much trigger finger, but the clip is emptied in mere 2.5 sec. making this gun not suitable for main weapon but the best gun for controlling crowd of zombdroids. It also cooks the surface of any targets it hits to cause thermal damage too.
- 2489 - First conception drawn by a backwater engineer
- 2494 - Backwater worlds started manufacturing
- 2503 - Terran Confederacy's fall and Dominion's rule causes KMS to come across it
- 2512 - KMS's modification project started
- 2540 - Project canceled, but record remains
- 2869 - Critical Mass takes over the project
- 2932 - Project finished, KMS takes over manufacturing after redesigning.