Rancor vindiction Edit
The Vindiction is a Nasty DoT based gun that deals potent damage, and has infinite pierce, as it leaves puddles, of various kinds of damage, be it energy, thermal, or toxic. unfortunately (this is of course for balancing) only one kind of grenade is usable at a time, selected before missions.
Pros & cons Edit
- Incredibly potent damage, along with the ability to completely lock out weaker zombies.
- Versatile forms of damage
- huge Area of effect
- Long reload
- Ammo is costly
- at best low impact damage.
If it were available Overclocked, but, Adaptive Tenacious and Enlarged (YUP! ENLARGED!) will work just fine. Capacity is a viable 4th aug.
- The Vindiction was originally only made for Chemical DoT
- The Vindiction is one of few weapons that can be augmented with everything except piercing and overclocked.
- the Vindiction is the only fully automatic weapon that can't be augmented with overclocked.