|- Ronson Sawblade -|
|Have an image of the Ronson Sawblade?|
Then please upload it!
|Ammunition Dimensions||.75m Diameter discs|
|Muzzle Velocity||15 m/s|
|Projectiles / shot [?]||2|
|Rate of Fire||4 RPS|
|Reload Time||3 seconds|
|Weapon Class||Disc thrower|
|Approx. Drop Level||42|
|Ammo Cost||$250 for 100|
$2500 for 100
$3000 for 150
|Single DPS [?]||6000|
|Pierce DPS [?]||54000|
|Ammo Used [?]||Energy Disc ammo|
|enemies gibbed don't count against pierce.|
The Ronson 35 Sawblade is a Fully automatic disc launcher made by Ronson featuring a neat component with the discs. the discs themselves are decently sized projectiles, each one approximately .75 meters in diameter, meaning that it is fairly likely to hit, and as with all disc launchers the projectiles bounce. Overall the gun is going to destroy crowds, but doesn't have the damage that guns like the Sublight do, though only by 100 damage(in the version, it's only 50 in the version), and the sublight has fewer pierce. The size of the Blades is determined by enlarged, and if zombies are hit at the same time by projectiles, they are counted as one target.
Usability and augments Edit
As said in the extended description, this weapon has high pierce and damage, allowing it to tear up crowds of Shamblers & Stalkers with just a few rounds.
Recommended augs would be:
- Deadly, to deal increased damage
- Overclocked, for more RPS and damage per second
- Adaptive, since it would be the better choice for nightmare mode or general use.
- Enlarged, capacity, or Piercing: to allow for more targets hit. Enlarged will increase the size of the blades, allowing it to take down tight clusters with extreme ease, while cap will aid those with slow reloads.
- Projectiles from this weapon are a green color and resemble circular saw blades, but with only four, massive teeth.
- This could be a reference to the game Colossatron, made by Halfbrick.
- This gun can be augmented with anything but tenacious.
- It is the weight of the Supermarine squared.