|- SAS Trooper -|
|Have an image of the SAS Trooper?|
Then please upload it!
|Base HP:||2000+25*match rank|
|Movement Speed:||5.0 m/s|
|Weapons change with level|
The SAS Trooper's AI is much like that of an assault team member; they will keep pace with players and fire at the nearest threat. However, they gain special abilities to make them more similar to players, as well as different weapon load-outs. Each SAS Trooper will be able to use their class' abilities, with effectiveness increasing as match rank increases but with doubled cool-down compared to a player. They can also resuscitate like a player, taking twenty seconds to do so.
SAS Troopers are spawned with a random class.
Rank Weapons and Skills Edit
SAS Troopers will improve in capabilities as match rank increases, using better weapons and stronger skills.
- Troopers will carry weaponry of a drop level equivalent to match rank divided by four, with a variance of five levels.
- Troopers will gain one level in their primary skill every 16th level in match rank.
- Troopers will gain one level in their secondary skill every 40th level in match rank.
- Troopers will gain one level in their activated ability every 80th level in match rank.
Going by this algorithm, a Match Rank 400 SAS Trooper will have the following traits;
- 12,000 hit points.
- A random weapon of a drop rank between 95 and 100.
- A level 25 primary skill (Medikit, Adrenaline, or Hold the Line).
- A level 10 secondary skill (Biocleanse Bomb, Close-Quarter Combat, or Die Another Day).
- A level 5 activated ability (Virus Antidote, Assault Team, or Aerial Bombardment).