The Wrath is one hell of a gun. It's a competitor against the HIKS S300. Even though the Wrath isn't as powerful DpH, it does have the advantage of Overclocked and higher pierce.
It does have rather sluggish reload time with a clip that lasts for 2 seconds, so use this when you know you wouldn't be overwhelmed by enemies. It also got -17% movement penalty, slightly higher than average. The version is rather different. It gains loads of boosts in stats, making it more effective. The Wrath is used for crowd controlling, bossing, or even general usage; if augmented properly and the player has decent reload time.
Recommended augments are...
- Tenacious, as the Wrath's power comes from the DoT (damage over time). Also deals more damage with the same amount of ammo.
- Deadly, to buff the damage.
- Capacity, to boost the clip size, as the clip is rather small. Also allows the users to fire for a longer period of time.
- Adaptive is pretty useful, and cheap, as it will help kill chemical-resistance zombies quickly, and spend less ammo.
- Overclocked will improve DpS, and stacks the DoT even more. But be sure to also to think about adding capacity if you're going to augment Overclocked, as it'll drain more rapidly. Plus you'll have to reload more often, making you more vulnerable.
- Race Modded will decrease the reloading time, and time of vulnerable. But, due to the 20% reload cap, Race Modded is not worth it.